Sunday 2 October 2011

Birthday Wishlist

Yay. It’s already October. Time flies so fast! Know what? October is my favorite month of the year. Why??? Cause it’s my BIRTHMONTH!!!! And this year, I’m turning 20!!!! I’m not a teen anymore. :( Welcome to adulthood. Unlike the previous 19 years, I’ve decided to make a wishlist this year. I’m not expecting a gift from anyone but you know, just in case someone wants to give a surprise gift on my birthday. Hahahaha. :D
Here’s the list of things I want on my birthday.
1. A TRIP TO THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES
HONGKONG

THAILAND

SINGAPORE

2. PUPPIES
JAPANESE SPITZ

LABRADOR

3. NIKON D5000 (I love photography)

4. GUESS BAG

5. KILLER HEELS (Every girls must have!)

6. TEDDY BEAR (I’m still a kid at heart.)

7. PERSONALIZED GREETING CARDS (still the best!)

8. ETUDE HOUSE LIPSTICK

9. GUITAR (I want to know how to play this instrument)

10. THE FALLEN by THOMAS SNIEGOSKI(English Version)



11. MARK SALLING’S ALBUM. PIPE DREAMS (I have a huge crush on him!!!!!!!)

12. MOMMY and PAPA (Every year I’ve spent my birthday without them. :( )

Hopefully, someone will give me at least one of the things listed above.
and by the way, my birthday is on OCTOBER 15. :) 


LOVE, A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment