Wednesday 17 August 2011

Adam Levine

I love Maroon 5. I’ve been listening to their music since 2003. Even though I listen to their music, I never watch any of their music videos so I don’t know what they look like.
Until recently. I was browsing my Facebook page when I saw my friend’s post about Maroon 5′s new music video, Moves Like Jagger. Their new single in collaboration with Christina Aguilera. I searched their video on Youtube and watched it. And when I saw the vocalist, I asked myself, “Who’s that hot guy?” Never in my 8 years of listening to their music occurred to me that their lead vocalist is the hottest guy on the planet. I’m totally crushin’ on Adam Levine right now. Don’t tell me you aren’t. Look at these pictures of him:





Now tell me, what do you think of him??? :) <3
Adam Levine is love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment