Tuesday 1 November 2011

Boracay with Buena Familia (Photos)

Good morning from the Philippines. I’m posting photos from my travel last week. Boracay with my bestfriend, her boyfriend and her friends. It’s fun and really memorable. I’ll blog the whole story behind these pictures later this evening or tomorrow. Have fun looking at our photos. :)
Day 1
> Arrived at Caticlan Airport at 4pm

someone’s waiting for us. :)
> Rode a tricycle to Caticalan port
> Road a boat to Boracay

> Checked-in at Roque’s place
> Dinner (forgot the name of the restaurant)

> Strolled the island of Boracay

> Starbucks
Day 2
> Went to the Market

> Cooked lunch at Roque’s place


>Lunch
> Stayed at our room and just goofed around


> SWIMMING AT THE BEACH!!!!







Day 3
> Island Hopping

CROCODILE ISLAND



We met Manong who sell 3 ice creams for only 100 pesos.Just imagine how hard it is for him to have this kind of job. I salute you Manong!!!!
> Snorkeling

I love this picture. It’s so funny! :D
> Helmet Diving


> Lunch at Mang Inasal


MY NEW FRIEND :)
> Dinner at Hap Chan


> PARTY PARTY!!!


> Day 4
> stayed at our place the whole day
> Played my Diana F+ Lomo Cam, Color Splash and Fish-eye lens. :)



> ATV then drove to Amihan Peak to catch the sunset but we’re too late. :(



I love this double -exposure shot taken by Bryan using his Nikon DSLR. Analog meets Digital. :)


</a
Nikon DSLR vs. Diana F+ Lomo Cam.

> Buffet lunch

> Bought pasalubong
> Night swimming
Day 5
> Bye bye Boracay :(
Hello Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment