Sunday 13 November 2011

Father's Love

It’s been awhile since I last posted here. Well, sorry readers ’cause once again, my laptop needs to be repaired. Or should I say, I need a new laptop.
I’ve been thinking of what will I write today. I have a lot of things on my mind now and I want to tell you everything but I don’t know how to start. I decided to write about my Papa. My Papa whom I’ve seen twice.
So here’s the story. Last night, I was going home from Makati when someone sent a friend request on my Facebook. Then, I saw my Papa’s name. I didn’t know what would I do. I was hesitant at first but my friend told me to accept his friend request. So I accepted it. I was using my Blackberry phone last night and the screen’s too small so I had a hard time reading his profile and looking at his pictures. So I told myself, I was going to look at his profile today. So I was browsing his profile awhile ago and then I saw this picture

my half-brother, my Papa’s wife, my half-sister, my Papa. I cried when I saw this picture. How I wish I could hug my Papa.
Look at them, they’re one big happy family while I was all alone. It’s hard when you’re an illegitimate child. I wanted to see him but I couldn’t. I wanted to hug him but he’s too far away. I wanted to feel his love but he’s with his family. I was jealous. All my life I was longing for a father’s love.
I hope someday, we will see each other again. He will hug me and tell me that he loves me, that he’s so proud of me. I want him to be my side when I’m at my weakest.
I want my father and I need his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment